This Developing Self Confidence Training Course
is also available in Hong Kong, Kowloon, Tsuen Wan, Yuen Long Kau Hui, Tung Chung, Sha Tin, Tuen Mun, Tai Po, Sai Kung, Yung Shue Wan.
About This Developing Self Confidence Training Course in Hong Kong
Developing Self Confidence Course in Hong Kong
Confidence is not something that can be learned like a set of rules; confidence is a state of mind. Positive thinking, practice, training, knowledge and talking to other people are all useful ways to help improve or boost your confidence levels. Self-Confidence is about how you analyze your abilities and use them according to the situations. The self-confidence is from self-esteem a person can have higher self-esteem but having a low confident about oneself. Confidence comes from feelings of well-being, acceptance of your body and mind (your self-esteem) and belief in your own ability, skills and experience. Confidence is an attribute that most people would like to possess. Self-confidence can mean distinctive things to various individuals, as a general rule it essentially implies having confidence in yourself. Self-confidence is, to some degree, an after effect of how we have been raised and how we’ve been educated.
In this course, we will learn how to consider ourselves and how to carry on – these exercises influence what we accept about ourselves and other individuals. Certainty is additionally a consequence of our encounters and how we’ve figured out how to respond to various circumstances. Self-confidence is remarkably important in virtually every aspect of our experiences, yet so many people strive to find it. people who lack self-confidence can find it challenging to become victorious.
In 1890, William James the philosopher in his “Principles of Psychology” wrote, “Belief what is in the line of your requirements, for only by such thinking is the need filled. Have confidence that you can, fortunately, make it, and your foundations are nerved to its success,” revealing how self-confidence could be a power. Fearlessness is anything but a static measure.
This course enables to face your fears and handle them with confidence and Our certainty to perform jobs and assignments and manage circumstances can increment and abatement, and some days we may feel surer than others.
Who Should Attend This Developing Self Confidence Course in Hong Kong Workshop
This Developing Self Confidence Course in Hong Kong workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Developing Self Confidence.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Developing Self Confidence Training Program in Hong Kong
The ideal group size for this Developing Self Confidence course in Hong Kong is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Developing Self Confidence Skills Course in Hong Kong
The duration of this Developing Self Confidence course in Hong Kong workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Hong Kong will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Developing Self Confidence Course in Hong Kong Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Developing Self Confidence course in Hong Kong
- Increasing energy and motivation to take action.
- Self-confident individuals influence others more readily.
- Maintained self-confidence plays a big part in leadership and administrative behaviour.
- providing a positive attitude.
- Make individual feel more valued
- Possessing greater immunity from social anxiety.
- Benefits of obtaining more progress.
Developing Self Confidence Course in Hong Kong Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Developing Self Confidence course in Hong Kong
- Enables you to visualize yourself as you want to be.
- Helps you affirm yourself.
- Encourage to overcome your fears.
- Develop to question your inner critic.
- Set yourself to win.
- Enables you to help someone else.
- Prepare you to create personal boundaries.
- Benefits to see yourself as being equal to everyone.
- Motivate you in doing what you believe to be right.
- Encourage you to admit your mistakes and learn from them.
- Instruct you to accept compliments graciously.
- Assist you to accelerate towards success.
- Strengthen you to prepare for your journey.
Course Content For This Developing Self Confidence Training Course in Hong Kong
Below is the list of course content of our Developing Self Confidence training course in Hong Kong
- What is self-confidence?
- How to increase self-confidence?
- What are the benefits of increasing self-confidence?
- What causes low self-confidence?
- Why self-confidence is important?
- How does self-confidence affect success?
- How self-confidence helps you to deal in daily life?
- How to help someone with low self-confidence?
- Why self-confidence considered the basic step for success?
- Explain self-esteem and self-confidence separately?
Developing Self Confidence Course in Hong Kong Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Developing Self Confidence course in Hong Kong
Developing Self Confidence Course in Hong Kong Learner’s Guide
Developing Self Confidence Course in Hong Kong Handouts
Developing Self Confidence Course in Hong Kong PPT Slides Used During Course
Developing Self Confidence Course in Hong Kong Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Developing Self Confidence Course in Hong Kong
There are 3 pricing options available for this Developing Self Confidence training course in Hong Kong. Course participants not in Hong Kong may choose to sign up for our online Developing Self Confidence training course in Hong Kong.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Developing Self Confidence Training Course in Hong Kong Schedule
Contact us for the latest Developing Self Confidence course in Hong Kong schedules:
Download Developing Self Confidence Course in Hong Kong Brochure
Request for this Developing Self Confidence course in Hong Kong brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.