This Motivating Your Sales Team Training Course
is also available in Hong Kong, Kowloon, Tsuen Wan, Yuen Long Kau Hui, Tung Chung, Sha Tin, Tuen Mun, Tai Po, Sai Kung, Yung Shue Wan.
About This Motivating Your Sales Team Training Course in Hong Kong
Motivating Your Sales Team Course in Hong Kong
The area of sales is the heart and blood of a business. It ensures the influx of revenue and drives the company into achieving its goals. Because of this, being a salesperson entails a huge responsibility, always increasing sales and always increasing customer transactions, depending on the selling strategies used. An unmotivated sales team could prove detrimental to a company.
Motivating people in sales should be a priority in any business. Their line of work exposes them to ego attacks and unwarranted opinions. If they are not motivated enough, the company would suffer more than just a decrease in revenue. This course will help the participants, particularly sales team leaders, in keeping the motivation high for their teams and also themselves.
Who Should Attend This Motivating Your Sales Team Course in Hong Kong Workshop
This Motivating Your Sales Team workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Motivating Your Sales Team.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Motivating Your Sales Team Training Program in Hong Kong
The ideal group size for this Motivating Your Sales Team course in Hong Kong is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Motivating Your Sales Team Skills Course in Hong Kong
The duration of this Motivating Your Sales Team Course in Hong Kong workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Hong Kong will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Motivating Your Sales Team Course in Hong Kong Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Motivating Your Sales Team course in Hong Kong
• Introduces the participant to the importance of maintaining motivation especially in a high-pressure sales environment
• Teaches the participant to be a creative and sympathetic sales team leader who is capable of formulating many motivational techniques
• Teaches the participant to formulate sustainable motivation tools such as competitions and fair commissions
• Improves the participant’s overall sales performance through healthy motivation
• Inspires the participant to excel and aim for the highest achievements
• Ultimately increases company revenue through sales teams that are highly motivated and productive
Motivating Your Sales Team Course in Hong Kong Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Motivating Your Sales Team course in Hong Kong
• Understand the experience of selling from a salesperson’s point of view
• Explain why motivation is necessary for a sales team
• Identify the factors that could serve as motivators for a sales team
• Distinguish between using healthy and harmful motivations in the workplace
• Determine the reasons why motivation is sometimes lacking in the team
• Learn different ways on how to motivate a sales team
• Explain the psychology behind why contests and commissions are big motivators
• Gain tips on how to improve oneself as a sales manager capable of team motivation
• Identify the challenges a sales manager often encounters when motivating the team
• Identify the benefits of a well-motivated sales team
• Discover success stories of well-motivated sales teams
• Come up with ways on how to motivate a sales team that has experienced some difficult times
Course Content For This Motivating Your Sales Team Training Course in Hong Kong
Below is the list of course content of our Motivating Your Sales Team training programme course in Hong Kong
• Sales and the seller: Understanding the aftereffects of succeeding or failing to close a sales transaction to a salesperson
• Why should you motivate your sales team? How is it necessary?
• What motivates a sales team into performing well?
• Healthy and harmful motivators: The consequences of using both in the workplace
• What are the causes of a lack or absence of motivation?
• The best ways on how to motivate your sales team
• Contests and commissions: Why are they the biggest motivators?
• The team leader’s guide to a motivated sales team: Tips and techniques for self-improvement
• What are the struggles often encountered by a sales manager when giving motivation?
• What are the benefits of keeping a well-motivated sales team?
• Success stories of teams performing well through motivation
• Activity: Imagine that you are a sales manager with your team feeling down after losing a make-or-break deal. How will you motivate your team back to its game?
Motivating Your Sales Team Course in Hong Kong Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Motivating Your Sales Team course in Hong Kong
Motivating Your Sales Team Course in Hong Kong Learner’s Guide
Motivating Your Sales Team Course in Hong Kong Handouts
Motivating Your Sales Team Course in Hong Kong PPT Slides Used During Course
Motivating Your Sales Team Course in Hong Kong Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Motivating Your Sales Team Course in Hong Kong
There are 3 pricing options available for this Motivating Your Sales Team training course in Hong Kong. Course participants not in Hong Kong may choose to sign up for our online Motivating Your Sales Team training course in Hong Kong.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Motivating Your Sales Team Training Course in Hong Kong Schedule
Contact us for the latest Motivating Your Sales Team course in Hong Kong schedules:
Download Motivating Your Sales Team Course in Hong Kong Brochure
Request for this Motivating Your Sales Team course in Hong Kong brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.