This Proposal Writing Training Course
is also available in Hong Kong, Kowloon, Tsuen Wan, Yuen Long Kau Hui, Tung Chung, Sha Tin, Tuen Mun, Tai Po, Sai Kung, Yung Shue Wan.
About This Proposal Writing Training Course in Hong Kong
Proposal Writing Course in Hong Kong
The first step to the success of the desired project is in writing an effective and convincing proposal. A proposal is the initial formal contact with a client and thus needs to reflect both professionalism and passion. Proposal writing should be structured based on facts, reasonable objectives, and feasible timetables.
Who Should Attend This Proposal Writing Course in Hong Kong Workshop
This Proposal Writing Course in Hong Kong workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Proposal Writing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Proposal Writing Training Program in Hong Kong
The ideal group size for this Proposal Writing course in Hong Kong is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Proposal Writing Skills Course in Hong Kong
The duration of this Proposal Writing Course in Hong Kong workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Hong Kong will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Proposal Writing Course in Hong Kong Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Proposal Writing course in Hong Kong
- Understand what proposals are for
- Recognise how to write a successful proposal
- Learn the keys of a good proposal
- Understand what proposal-receivers want to hear
- Recognise flaws in proposals
Proposal Writing Course in Hong Kong Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Proposal Writing course in Hong Kong
- Construct memorable copy that enhances proposals
- Communicate with proposal-receivers and understand what they’re looking for
- Recognise what went wrong with unsuccessful proposals
- Compare successful proposals to one’s which were denied or rejected
- Examine the way that people read proposals
- Understand how to structure a proposal so it is easy to consume information
Course Content For This Proposal Writing Training Course in Hong Kong
Below is the list of course content of our Proposal Writing training course in Hong Kong
- What is a proposal?
- What makes a memorable proposal?
- What information is necessary in a proposal?
- What information can be left out of a proposal?
- Do’s and Don’ts of proposals
- Practicing writing proposals
- Who will read your proposal?
Proposal Writing Course in Hong Kong Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Proposal Writing course Course in Hong Kong
Proposal Writing Course in Hong Kong Learner’s Guide
Proposal Writing Course in Hong Kong Handouts
Proposal Writing Course in Hong Kong PPT Slides Used During Course
Proposal Writing Course in Hong Kong Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Proposal Writing Training Course in Hong Kong
There are 3 pricing options available for this Proposal Writing training course in Hong Kong. Course participants not in Hong Kong may choose to sign up for our online Proposal Writing training course in Hong Kong.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Proposal Writing training course in Hong Kong
Upcoming Proposal Writing Training Course in Hong Kong Schedule
Contact us for the latest Proposal Writing course in Hong Kong schedules:
Download Proposal Writing Course in Hong Kong Brochure
Request for this Proposal Writing course in Hong Kong brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.