This Writing Press Releases Training Course
is also available in Hong Kong, Kowloon, Tsuen Wan, Yuen Long Kau Hui, Tung Chung, Sha Tin, Tuen Mun, Tai Po, Sai Kung, Yung Shue Wan.
About This Writing Press Releases Training Course in Hong Kong
Writing Press Releases Course in Hong Kong
Press releases are what the masses are always looking for as credible sources of information and nowadays, it has evolved to become an excellent platform of marketing. Writing a press release does not just inform, it can also be a tool to gain more publicity by enhancing the content and optimizing the use of headlines.
Who Should Attend This Writing Press Releases Workshop in Hong Kong
This Writing Press Releases workshop Course in Hong Kong is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Writing Press Releases.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Writing Press Releases Training Program in Hong Kong
The ideal group size for this Writing Press Releases course in Hong Kong is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Writing Press Releases Skills Course in Hong Kong
The duration of this Writing Press Releases Course in Hong Kong workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Hong Kong will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Writing Press Releases Course in Hong Kong Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Writing Press Releases course
- Understand what a press release is
- Understand the benefits of a press release
- Recognise the value of a well-written press release
- Evaluate the problems caused by an unreliable press release
- Learn to check all the relevant boxes before publishing a press release
Writing Press Releases Course in Hong Kong Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Writing Press Releases course in Hong Kong
- Incorporate statistics to increase the reliability of your information
- Understand why writing concisely can improve the information’s reception
- Compare the influence of a well-written press release
- Realise the importance of a well-constructed, informative, gripping headline
- Categorise information so that it is consumed in the best possible order
- Understand that information is a powerful tool that can be used for influence
Course Content For This Writing Press Releases Training Course in Hong Kong
Below is the list of course content of our Writing Press Releases training course in Hong Kong
- What is a press release?
- How to structure a press release?
- What information is appropriate for a press release?
- Do’s and Don’ts of press releases
- Constructing your headline
- Which information to omit when writing press releases
- Who to quote in a press release
Writing Press Releases Course in Hong Kong Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Writing Press Releases course
Writing Press Releases Course in Hong Kong Learner’s Guide
Writing Press Releases Course in Hong Kong Handouts
Writing Press Releases Course in Hong Kong PPT Slides Used During Course
Writing Press Releases Course in Hong Kong Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Writing Press Releases Training Course in Hong Kong
There are 3 pricing options available for this Writing Press Releases training course in Hong Kong. Course participants not in Hong Kong may choose to sign up for our online Writing Press Releases training course in Hong Kong.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Writing Press Releases training course in Hong Kong
Upcoming Writing Press Releases Training Course in Hong Kong Schedule
Contact us for the latest Writing Press Releases course in Hong Kong schedules:
Download Writing Press Releases Course in Hong Kong Brochure
Request for this Writing Press Releases course in Hong Kong brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.